This role is working Monday to Thursday only – 30 hours (off Friday).
Our client, based in High Wycombe and with five branches based around the country, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with a “can do” attitude. You will be responsible for providing accurate, complete and timely bookkeeping and VAT services and also cash books (no payroll).
Duties of the role will include:
- All aspects of bookkeeping (double entry bookkeeping / processing sales invoices / receipts and payments / preparation of statements showing income and expenditure / completing VAT returns / balance sheets
- Managing, organising and updating relevant data
- AAT Level 3 and/or Qualified by Experience Bookkeeper
- Good working knowledge of bookkeeping applications
- Excellent telephone manner
- A friendly, open personality with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Good time management, organisation and multi-tasking prioritisation skills
- Good IT skills
- Accuracy with the ability to work well under pressure