This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Finance Administrator with a “can do” attitude who enjoys working as part of a team to deliver excellent client service. You will be looking to develop your skills in a rapidly growing and dynamic multi office business using industry leading software applications, with support from a multi award winning national accountancy network. You will be responsible for practice administration, bookkeeping, payroll, client support and front office reception.
Duties of the role will include:
- Answering telephone calls, emails, front office reception enquiries and arranging meetings in a timely, courteous and efficient manner
- Supporting practice banking, bookkeeping, payroll, credit control and supplier payment activities accurately, posting transactions to practice and client records
- Accurately updating client records and database applications
- Supporting digital document management and scanning activities
- Completing all company practice administration courses
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- AAT Level 3 and/or Qualified by Experience Bookkeeper
- Good working knowledge of bookkeeping applications, e.g. QuickBooks, XERO
- Excellent telephone manner
- A friendly, open personality with excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Excellent team player who enjoys working in a fast paced and busy client facing environment and being part of a dynamic and growing team
- Good time management, organisation and multi-tasking prioritisation skills
- Solid Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills