This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client is looking for a Finance & Admin Assistant to assist with general office and finance administration in their offices based in Amersham. This individual must have excellent mathematical skills alongside being an integral and honest person.
Duties will include:
- Managing the accounting system (TravCom), including checking all invoice elements against the reservations system, making any necessary corrections and marking the invoice to post
- Sending ticket details to the refunds team for refunds to be processed and for credit notes to be raised
- Creating manual invoices for miscellaneous travel extras, e.g. visa/passports, international rail, out of hours charges etc.
- Month end ticket reconciliation to ensure all invoices within the systems are correct
- Quality control checks on client’s passports and visas to ensure they have the valid documents required for their journey
- Working with the Reservations consultants to resolve/correct account queries
- Working with clients on the telephone or via email to help reconcile their credit card statements or account queries
- Updating and creating company/traveller profiles – this includes sensitive and crucial data such as credit card details and passport and visa information
- Logging of supplier invoices and forwarding to relevant staff for the payments to be processed
- Generating and formatting client reports on a weekly, bi-monthly and monthly basis
- Managing the implementation process for new clients
- Enrolling clients into frequent flyer programmes and sending quarterly reminder of points expiring
- Monitoring incoming travel alerts and running reports using their risk management system
- Office Health & Safety
- Assisting with general office administration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbally
- Great organisational skills
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Integral and honest