This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a management company based near Amersham, is currently looking for a Financial Administrator to join their vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic and growing company with great career opportunities in the future. You must be competent and able to take on day to day accounting tasks.
- Cash flow
- Debt chasing
- Managing pay runs and reconciliation
- Learning and understanding different aspects of the company (essential)
- QuickBooks knowledge is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate within the office team
- A good grounding/experience in accountancy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Problem-solving & analytical skills
- Integral, honest and confidential