This is a full time, temp-perm position.
Our client, a global business across 50 countries are seeking a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their friendly team near High Wycombe. You will have a systematic approach to the processing of invoices and therefore you must have a high level of attention to detail.
Duties of the role will include:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Process business out of pocket expenses
- Analysing company credit cards
- Processing BACS payments
- Collate costings on particular programmes for Team Leaders and Directors
- Raising Associate purchase orders, checking price / days invoiced against the main training planner
- A wealth of experience within a similar role
- Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Use of Excel at an intermediate level
- Use of Word at an intermediate level
- Data entry