Are you an outstanding Health care assistant NVQ 2/3 Qualified wishing to progress?
Care Co-ordinator required to manage the day-to-day running of this service. This will involve communication with employees, clients and other health care professionals.
Duties will include, hands on care, client assessments, staff supervisions and assisting with the on-call phone.
- Candidates for this position will have ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in either Home Care or Care Homes
- A full driving licence and a car are essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- NVQ 2 Qualified
- Dedication & Commitment to display empathy and understanding
Contact me now to hear more about the excellent training and career progression opportunities and many other benefits attached to this role.