Chiltern Recruitment Health and Social Care Division are looking for a hardworking and passionate RMN who is looking for career progression in a supported environment
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
The RMN will lead a team of experienced MH Support workers and take a lead in your area of passion and speciality and really make a difference.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and company benefits and all the support needed to ensure your success
- Must be a Registered Nurse preferably Registered Mental Nurse with an active NMC pin
- Must have 2 years of experience working in a MH hospital or specialist Care Unit
- Must have excellent clinical skills
- The ability to lead a team to motivate whilst providing support and encouragement
- Must have good communication written and verbally