This a part-time position.
Chiltern Recruitment Health and Social Care Division are looking for a hardworking and passionate RGN who is looking for career progression in a supported environment.
If you take pride in your clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to everyone we care for, this could be just the job for you.
There are opportunities to register as a Manager with the CQC and take a lead in your area of passion and speciality and really make a difference.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and company benefits and all the support needed to ensure your success.
• Must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
• Must be a qualified RGN
• Must have excellent clinical skills
• The ability to lead a team to motivate whilst providing support and encouragement
• Must have good communication written and verbally
• Must have a passion for elderly care