Chiltern Recruitment (Health and Social Care) are looking for a talented and dedicated Mental Health Care Assistant who is experienced and confident in working in challenging environments caring for adults with Mental Health needs?
Would you like the chance to progress your career in a supportive, progressive centre of excellence which offers excellent training and the opportunity to move you into a supervisory role?
You will take pride in giving the best possible quality of care to clients while promoting privacy, dignity and choice of independence for all residents within a safe environment that is non-institutionalised in its practices.
In return you can expect career guidance and progression and stability in a supported environment with a rewarding salary.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Trained in medication preferable
- At least one year’s of experience of working in a challenging environment with adults with Mental Health needs
- Experience of writing, reviewing and recording of care plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Contract type: full time, permanent
For further details please contact Carli Yates on 01424 205 388