Marketing AssistantFull Time Permanent
Our client, a cooperate organisation in Gerrards Cross are looking for a marketing assistant to join them on a full time basis. You may be a recent graduate or someone who is looking start there career in marketing. The successful candidate will be passionate, enjoy social media and be enthusiastic to learn from there peers.
- Create presentations and update marketing collateral. Keep materials up to date and current.
- Support the delivery of (and often attend) client events, including seminars, hospitality and entertainment both online and offline/in person.
- Create event invitations and other collateral
- Write internal blogs on activities happening in the firm and liaise with trainees on creation of trainee blogs.
- Assist with website, social media and intranet administration and content creation.
- Monitor content in firm collateral, news items and website to ensure it is up to date, on brand and relevant to their firm’s services.
- Source brand images and other brand assets. Work with the chief marketing officer on new brand images and brand messaging including tag lines.
- Produce the firm’s news Insight magazine plus other marketing communications and coordinate with the marketing team and lawyers as needed.
- Contribute ideas to discussions during team meetings and on campaigns.
- Produce the firm’s programme of adverts for publication both print and digital.
- Manage the advertising schedule and ensure timely delivery of adverts for print deadlines.
- Assist in the writing of articles for publication.
- Monitor and input on brand consistency across all marketing materials and communications.
- Work with the digital marketing executive on the execution of e-marketing campaigns and other digital communications.
- Research trends in brand and contribute to discussions within the marketing team to ensure brand relevance and keeping the brand up to date.
- Assist the marketing team in appointment booking and diary management.
- Monitor competitors and identify design gaps.
- Filing and database entry.
- Ordering business cards and undertaking other marketing admin tasks as necessary
- Answer incoming calls and enquiries
- Order brochures, newsletters and other marketing and branded materials from suppliers
- Monitor house-style
- Motivated and willing to learn, a creative-thinker who is pro-active and holds a growth mindset.
- Well organised, excellent attention to detail, able to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Adobe suite with excellent skills in InDesign, Illustrator, photoshop and Premier Pro in particular.
- Intermediate to advance IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, databases, internet, social media) needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to research and analyse data.
- Reliable, discreet, enthusiastic and self-motivated with both a flexible and can do attitude.
- Good academics, Graphic design or similar degree preferable
- Alternatively, A Level English with Media or an design subject and a minimum of C in Maths at GCSE.