Our client, a highly successful leading manufacturer with strong core values, is seeking an Accounts Payable.
Based in High Wycombe you will report to the Management Accountant.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• To process all invoices in a timely manner
• Manage and maintain Purchase orders
• Review and process payments for all suppliers (Bacs, internationally)
• Deal with all AP queries
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Assist with Month End tasks as required
• Provide monthly analysis on various ledger accounts
• Ensure all relevant processes are being adhered to
• Ad-hoc tasks in finance office and cover where required.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Accurate with a high attention to detail
• Ability to process a high volume of documents
• 5 G.C.S.E’s grade C or above including English and Maths
• Experience of working in an AP function
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX desirable but not essential
• Basic excel skills
• Ability to deal with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
• Good telephone manner/ communication skills
This is a full time, permanent role. Our client is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a temporary part time Bookkeeper for our client based in High Wycombe. Responsibilities to include : •...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the creative industry, is looking to recruit a Entry Level Accounts Assistant (on a 12 Month Fixed...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.