Our client based in Bourne end are looking for a strong administrator to join a growing team.
Ideally you will be available immediately, working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
· Assisting with printing appropriate paperwork for the office team where required e.g CoC, delivery notes, labels etc.
· Customer Credit checks for Operations Manager and Finance Director
· Daily stock movement – updating warehouse spreadsheet/checking batch books/ saving daily sheets
· Send customer invoices to relevant accounts team following checking confirmation
· Send statements to customers monthly
· Check Supplier Invoices are on the system when statements on receipt of statements
· Ensure that all weekly, monthly, annual filing and archiving is accurately completed
· Answer business telephone calls within 3 rings professionally, communicating with the relevant department
· Distribution and management of all inbound and outbound postal requirements for the business including visits to the post office where required
· Provide monthly updates to sales of sample stock spreadsheet and highlight any shortfalls for re-ordering in a timely manner
· Assist in preparing samples for sales when requested inline with the request requirements and timeframe
· Assist with consignment booking for courier services as required DPD/Pallet networks
· Assisting Operations Manager with warehouse random and annual stock takes
· Assist with business repack jobs when business requires this
· Invoices saved into P:Drive and add to excel
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.