Our client, established for over 25 years, is looking for an administrator to work 30 hours per week over 4 days.
Duties of the role will include:
• Answering the telephone, directing calls accordingly
• Assisting with enquiries
• Preparing emails and other various correspondence
• Managing/updating databases and filing systems
• Assisting the Accounts Department (when required)
• General administration and support
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• At least 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
• Accuracy with good attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise / good organisational skills
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable as well as being able to multi-task
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales /...Apply For This Job
Our Client a manufacturing company based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a strong Import and Export administrator to...Apply For This Job
Our highly established client is looking to recruit an experienced Office Support Administrator to join their very busy team. You...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client, a market leader in their industry, is looking to recruit an outgoing...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the medical industry and established for almost 20 years, is seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake a...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking a part-time Marketing Administrator to work from home (hours to be flexible). You will be working...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.