Bookings Administrator (CS005992)Full Time Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Bookings Administrator for our client based in High Wycombe. You will be working closely with other members of the Booking Team to ensure the smooth running of all day-to -day services (including services to be booked, requesting availability, confirming bookings, making amendments as required and filling short notice emergency bookings.
You will provide a first class Customer Service at all times, answering inbound calls and dealing with all inquiries efficiently, and ensuring all information is recorded accurately.
37.5 hours per week, with the requirement to work 1 Saturday per month (9.00am – 3.00pm)
• Confident, self-motivated and with a friendly/personable manner
• Ability to multi-task under pressure, prioritise and with good time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and with confidence speaking over the phone with clients etc.
• Intermediate knowledge/experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Highly organised, accurate and with good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A flexible/supportive attitude towards the team and your role