We are currently recruiting for a Bookings Administrator for our client based in High Wycombe. You will be working closely with other members of the Booking Team to ensure the smooth running of all day-to -day services (including services to be booked, requesting availability, confirming bookings, making amendments as required and filling short notice emergency bookings).
You will be dealing with bookings/queries efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment, answering the telephone and acting as first point of contact, as well as providing/maintaining excellent customer service and including filing/general office administration.
• Confident, self-motivated and with a friendly/personable manner
• Ability to multi-task under pressure, prioritise and with good time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and with confidence speaking over the phone with clients etc.
• Intermediate knowledge/experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Highly organised, accurate and with good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A flexible/supportive attitude towards the team and your role
Our client, a local independent family business, involved in shaping the future of the audio industry, is looking for a...Apply For This Job
Our client, an established financial services company, is seeking a Receptionist to provide full administrative and PA support to one...Apply For This Job
This is a temporary, ongoing position. Our client, established for well over 30 years, is seeking a Receptionist to join...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the medical industry and established for almost 20 years, is seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake a...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales /...Apply For This Job