Our client, a leading distributor, is looking for a Client On-boarding Specialist to join their successful client on-boarding team in Gerrards Cross.
Working in an energetic and lively environment, the successful candidate must have a good work ethic and experience in a customer-facing role. Successful candidates demonstrating the required qualities and attributes will have the opportunity to develop their career within an organisation in the early stage of rapid growth.
This role will involve engaging with clients on the phone, discussing their plans and assisting them to achieve their goals. Being the first point of contact for clients, you will be responsible for setting the standards with high quality conversations, providing the best introduction for clients to the services of the company. You must therefore be approachable, have an excellent telephone manner and have a passion for delivering high levels of customer service.
Duties of the role will include:
• Being first point of contact for new enquiries generated by some of the company’s key channels, including partner recommendations and via their website
• Contacting clients at appropriate times to introduce the company’s services and to demonstrate how you can assist with delivering on their requirements
• Opening a high number of quality trading accounts
• The handing over of new accounts to the new business trading team
• Ensuring the values of the company are represented at this important area of the business
• Good level of education with minimum passes in English and Maths GCSEs
• Excellent English skills in order to present information clearly to clients
• Strong communication skills
• Motivated, self-driven, willing and with a positive outlook
• Organised with the ability to prioritise during busy periods
• Ability to work well as part of a team, liaising and providing information to key departments within the business
• Previous exposure of customer service
• Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
• Enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
• An interest in the economy and current affairs (desirable)
Our client, a highly established estates maintenance company, is looking for an Estates Maintenance Operative to join their busy team....Apply For This Job
Our client, established for over 40 years and involved in the security industry, is looking to recruit an Operations Co-ordinator...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the technology industry, is looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated Operations Assistant to join their Operations...Apply For This Job
This is a temporary position. Our client is looking to recruit a temporary caretaker/handyman ASAP to act as keyholder of...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, based in High Wycombe, is seeking an Applications Chemist Engineer to...Apply For This Job