This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client is looking to recruit a Contract Manager (within a Facilities Management industry), reporting to the Head of Property Services. You will be providing services to clients, suppliers, management and other staff members (as required).
You will be accountable for Contract Management activities for assigned clients, ensuring both PPM and reactive works are managed effectively and ensuring work is completed compliantly and to a high standard.
• Ensuring all legislative requirements are adhered to
• Customer liaison, including meeting clients and ensuring enquiries are promptly processed and responded to
• Meeting SLA and KPI requirements, keeping clients updated on projects and works
• Carrying out site visits in response to enquiries (including requesting information, liaising with contractors, assessing any risks and obtaining sufficient information to ensure quotations can be raised)
• Management of the review and the issuing of risk assessments, method statements and work permits as required
• Monitoring all active jobs, ensuring planning and escalations are in place as required systems are updated
• Collating/preparing operational and performance data as required for the company and client reports
• Assisting with management and leadership of the property services team as required, including overseeing the allocation of work, attendance and performance management, motivation and the provision of advice and support to the team as required
The successful candidate will need to apply for a DBS check and provide evidence of on appointment of the position.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri), however some flexibility will be required.
• Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience of Contract Management (within a Facilities Management industry)
• Technical background in mechanical and electrical (preferred)
• Awareness of computer-aided Facilities Management
• Experience in managing KPI
• Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet business requirements, with demonstrable planning and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to communicate confidently across all levels of the business
• A determined individual with high standards
• Ability to work effectively as an individual
• A desire to develop as an individual with a willingness to embrace new challenges
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Our client, a management company based in High Wycombe, is looking for a Senior Block Manager to join their team....Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.