Customer Service Administrator (CS006969)Full Time Permanent
Chiltern Recruitment are looking for a customer service administrator to join a fun, dynamic and busy department.
The position is based at prestigious office based in Beaconsfield and the ideal candidate will have an interest in property and construction. You do not have to have experience within this area, but a keen interest will be beneficial.
- Reporting to Client Relations Manager.
- Assisting with all administrative duties within Client Relations department.
- Learn and operate COINS system to keep plots updated, generate job sheets, manage diaries, etc.
- Assisting with administration duties related to customers from 6 weeks post completion and up to 2 years post completion.
- Dealing with customer queries, via telephone and email.
- Register all customers on completion with NPA out of hours service.
- Complete meter readings on COR forms for all new completions for BG and Thames water etc.
- Liaise with CLE to diarise and send letters 6 weeks post completion advising CLE is handing customers over to Client Relations. Re-iterate 2 years after sales service.
- Contact customers 6 months post completion to ask for shrinkage crack list, book handymen to attend accordingly.
- Assisting Client Liaison Executives with administration during busy periods
- Updating and generating reports as required.
- Responsible for chasing outstanding issues/tasks with subcontractors on developments designated to you.
- Assist Client Relations Manager with maintenance men diaries.
- Raise job sheets when necessary for A2 dominion, using Bluetec system, ensure system is kept updated, progress jobs and close down as necessary.
- Ad-Hoc tasks set by Client Relations Manager.