Customer Service Administrator [Maternity Cover and Remote Working] (CS006037)Contract
This is a full-time position (1 year maternity cover and working from home).
Our client, a market-leading company providing online company credit reports and related business information within the UK and overseas, is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to act as first line of contact for all customer service queries and as co-ordinator for all report investigations, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Duties of the role will include:
• Provision of excellent customer service
• Management of report investigations, ensuring SLAs are exceeded, acting as a conduit with their data providers, key suppliers and customers/prospects
• Administrative support across the business where needed (assisting with month end usage statements, daily call reports, DocuSigns etc.)
• Overseeing daily/weekly monitored companies for the company and customers
• Running/maintenance of the office facilities and ordering of stationery
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Previous experience within a Customer Service and/or a Business Administration role
• Self-motivated organiser with good PC and MS Office skills, with a high level of literacy and numeracy
• An enthusiastic personality, excellent telephone manner/ communication skills and a strong team player
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude is a must, as well as being a flexible multi-tasker who tries to offer an ‘extra inch’ in every task
• Confidence in own abilities/well organised
• A good understanding of the way business works with good business acumen, an understanding of annual accounts and an interest in being part of a successfully growing team