Data Analyst (CS005995)Full Time Permanent
Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is seeking a Data Analyst to join there rapidly expanding organisation ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join them at an exciting time of growth!
As a Data Analyst you will be required to unlock the value contained in their data and information within the organisation and your responsibilities will include :-
• Data Analytics – designing Power BI Reports and other reports to drive business performance
• Data Mapping – mapping current data, enabling migration and building an effective Data Warehouse
• Data Quality – monitoring quality and effectiveness of data pipelines (including data deletion)
This role will have run the “data scrum”, analysing and prioritising Tickets from Jira. You will engage with business stakeholders to understand and, where necessary, challenge their requirements.
Once a strong data base is in place, this role will become increasingly strategic, powering business growth from insights that you find in the data.
• 3 Years + PowerBi and SQL experience (including SSIS, SSRS)
• FX, Payments, Fintech, FS experience (strongly desirable)
• Serverless experience in Azure : SQL and laaS or PaaS, DataBricks etc. (desirable)
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage own workload effectively/efficiently, working to strict deadlines and staying calm when handling high levels of pressure
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident
• Strong attention to detail
• Robust communication, organisational and time management skills