This is a temporary, ongoing position.
Our client, one of the UK’s leading providers in their field, is looking to recruit a driver.
You will be required to “meet and greet” clients, collecting and returning their vehicles after works have been carried out, as well as collecting courtesy cars when ready for collection. You will be acting as the ‘public face’ of the company, providing a warm, friendly service and must hold a full clean driving licence (essential).
Duties of the role will include:
• Acting as the ‘public face’ of the company, providing a warm and friendly service
• Ensuring all customers are well attended to, providing assistance when necessary
• Assisting staff by providing cover at the front desk during busy periods
• Daily maintenance of parking and maintenance areas, ensuring premises are promoted to highest standards
• Ensuring safe working practices, abiding by company standards at all times
• Clean, full driving licence (essential)
Regular temporary bookings for Drivers of all categories. Bookings can involve driving different cars from the dealership/workshop to the customer,...Apply For This Job