Our client, a highly established estates maintenance company, is looking for an Estates Maintenance Operative to join their busy team.
Proud of the high standards continuously delivered to their clients (some of whom are large scale professional property investors, others private individuals or family trusts), whatever the size and scope of job, meticulous attention to detail is ensured at all times.
Running 4 vans, they are currently catering for approximately 70 sites for clients, predominantly within the commercial property sector (i.e. office parks, industrial estates, retail parks) within the Thames Valley, Home Counties and London areas.
After initial training (approximately 3-6 months of settling in/seeing how works are carried out on all the sites), you will gravitate to your own van, working frequently on your own, working long hours (starting from 6am-6.30am in summer months and daylight hours in winter months.)
Your job role will cover the following, although your work attitude/ethic will be deemed more important than experience, as full training will be provided:-
• Tree Surgery (lopping/felling/clearance)
• Lawns and borders, mowing, hedge cutting, weeding, litter picking
• External lighting and CCTV security installations
• Car-park layout and repair work
• Roofing and external construction
• Fencing and groundworks, paving, hard landscaping and fixings
• Vermin, pest and insect control
• Supply and maintenance of indoor plants for offices/hotels/restaurants/public buildings
• Previous experience within Estates Maintenance (extremely desirable)
• Strong work ethic with a willingness to work hard – outdoors (vital)
• Punctual, polite, professional, with excellent communicational/interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage own workload effectively/efficiently, working to strict deadlines
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident
• Strong attention to detail
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Workshop Mechanic to report to the Workshop Manager and liaise with the...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, based in High Wycombe, is seeking an Applications Chemist Engineer to...Apply For This Job
Our client, within the technology industry, is looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated Operations Assistant to join their Operations...Apply For This Job
This is a full time (1 Year Maternity Cover) position. Our client, a high successful leading manufacturer with strong core...Apply For This Job
This is a temporary position. Our client is looking to recruit a temporary caretaker/handyman ASAP to act as keyholder of...Apply For This Job