This is a full-time, permanent position.
Our client, a market leader in their industry, is looking to recruit an outgoing and confident Events Support Co-ordinator. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for organising visits to the branches of new and existing customers to actively promote their products to increase sales and brand awareness.
Full training will be provided.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, via the telephone and emails
• Organising meetings and promotion-based appointments with new and existing branches
• Representing the company to the highest standard
• Reporting and recording sales results
• Calling new and existing branches to prospect for new business
• Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
• Representing the company at in-branch events and demonstration days
• A confident, outgoing and self-motivated personality
• Experience of working in a sales related environment (ideally face to face)
• Ability to travel and stay overnight (when required)
• Fantastic organisational skills and time keeping
• Full driving license
• Use of Company Car
• Comprehensive hands-on training and all the information needed in order to promote the product you are representing
• The opportunity to work for a small, fast-paced and growing team
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to work in their busy operations department. The position will be to support...Apply For This Job
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established practice in Gerrard’s Cross. Salary £24,000 per annum plus benefits. Please note hours...Apply For This Job
Our Client a manufacturing company based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a strong Import and Export administrator to...Apply For This Job
Our Client in High Wycombe is looking for a temporary Administrator for a minimum of 4 weeks. This is a...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.