Finance Assistant (CS006074)Full Time Permanent
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our highly established client is looking for a Finance Administrator to join their busy, friendly team based in High Wycombe.
This role will be initially overseen by the Managing Director who will provide guidance and training.
You will be working primarily on a contract for a veterinary pharmaceutical company, where duties will include:
• Posting to Purchase Ledger
• Sales Order Processing
• Sales Invoicing
• Handling queries from the client/their customers
This position would suit either an entry level college leaver or an accounts person with more experience.
• Recognised qualification AAT or similar
• Previous experience with Sage 50 Accounts (desirable)
• Strong analytical skills (experience of numbers and finance matters)
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Good concentration with an eye for detail
• Good computer skills
• Organised, detail focused, accurate and with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Solid data entry skills with the ability to identify numerical errors
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good time management
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays) rising by 1 day for each year served to a maximum of 32 days
Contributory Pension Scheme