Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is looking to recruit a Client Account Manager to build long term relationships with their clients. You must have exceptional communication skills, a good work ethic and a passion for providing outstanding client service.
£25K increasing to £28K (after 3 months probation), with an OTE of £45K
The key functions of this role will involve carrying out trades for clients, calling through the database to identify clients with future currency requirements, promoting the online platform, regular payments service and assisting the Dealing Team.
Full training will be provided.
• Performing foreign exchange transactions for existing clients
• Identifying clients’ future requirements and communicating in the lead up to the transaction
• Rejuvenating existing clients that are not currently using the company’s services
• Introducing clients to the online platform and other relevant products
• Delivering the highest level of professional, friendly and knowledgeable service in line with the expectations of the team
• Ensuring the company’s values are represented
• Good level of education with minimum passes in English/Maths GCSE
• Strong communication skills in order to present information to clients, making it easy to understand
• Pleasant telephone manner (essential), along with enthusiasm and a positive approach to client management
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, liaising and providing information to key functions within the business
• Previous customer facing experience
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales /...Apply For This Job
This is a permanent, part-time position (working 20 hours per week). £12K (working 20 hours per week) plus commission OTE...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Are you looking for a long-term perspective with responsible tasks and attractive development...Apply For This Job