Graduate Client Support Executive (AJ8962)Full Time Permanent
As a Client Support executive, the candidate will be responsible for providing support to existing and prospective private and corporate clients, dealing with bank queries and payment delays, to be the first point of contact for customers and the front office, updating account details and working alongside the Compliance Team to assist with adhoc queries. Our aim is to build and maintain long-term client relationships while providing a seamless customer experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical, account and trade related queries via telephone and tickets
· Escalate high-level issues to relevant stakeholders and make suggestions for process improvement
· Resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
· Liaising with our banking partners to resolve payment queries, delays, missing payments and charges
· Provide admin support for updating client details, amending users, adding beneficiary details, and Activation of clients
· Working closely with Compliance to deal with adhoc queries
Qualification and skills
· At least 1-2 years’ experience preferably in a client support role
· Alevel’s or higher
· Analyitical problem-solver with a passion for client support
· Understanding of how CRM systems work
· An excellent communicator