Graduate Compliance Administrator (AJ111)Full Time Permanent
Our client are looking for a strong administrator who is keen to incorporate their knowledge of excel in to a new position. You will be working closely with the compliance manager ensuring spreadsheets, reports, risk assessments and health and safety paper work is completed efficiently. This position would suit a candidate who is keen to use excel and enjoys analytical work.
- Playing an active role in answering the telephones and responding to clients as required by the business needs
- Assist in the implementation of Health and Safety requirements across the business.
- Assist in maintaining the electronic database and spreadsheets and ensuring forms and process versions are up to date including events, complaints, and other reporting and compliance systems as directed.
- Ensure all learning events are uploaded to the appropriate spreadsheets and follow up reporting in the required agenda for discussions.
- Assist in managing offsite nurse booking and ensure risk assessments are in place and all requirements noted from clients.
- Use adobe software to update documents as directed.
- Manage the uploading of policies and documentation to the QCS as directed and follow up the reporting of staff members to ensure compliance.
- Assist the COVID Director of testing in the UKAS management process and reporting and ensure all data is reported to PHE daily.
- Assist in the management of Smart Survey to ensure quality feedback from staff and clients
- Assist in the collection of data for clinical audits and administrative audits as requested
- Follow up documents and editing for ratification of processes and policies.
- Excellent Excel – Advanced
- Available immediately – Desirable
- Strong interest in Analytics