Graduate Customer Analyst (AJ871)Contract
This is a 6 month contract with a possibility to go permanent
As a Customer Service Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for providing support to existing and prospective private clients, dealing with queries and to be the first point of contact for customers and the front office, updating account details and working alongside the Compliance Team to assist with adhoc queries.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Answer inbound calls for the compliance team
· Contact clients via telephone to request compliance documentation
· Escalate high-level issues and complaints
· Conducting KYC refreshes on Private clients and requesting relevant documentation
· Resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
· Conducting and clearing Sanction, PEP and Adverse media alerts
· Provide administration support
· Working closely with Compliance to deal with ad hoc queries
Qualification and skills
· At least 1-2 years’ experience preferably in a customer service role
· Problem solver with excellent communication skills