Our client is looking for a Handyman/Maintenance Man to join a small team, maintaining a privately owned Grade 1 listed country house.
You must have experience in all aspects of property maintenance and have your own transport as the location is remote.
You must be over 25 years old with a clean driving licence as there will be a need to drive the company vans.
• Understanding of electrics/plumbing/carpentry
• General painting and decorating
• Ability to turn hands to all jobs (big or small)
• Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
• Fit and healthy, with no ongoing health issues that might impact the role
• Non-smoker preferred as a non-smoking site
• Manual lifting will be frequently required
• Own transport as remote/rural location
• Qualifications in electrics/plumbing