We are recruiting for a temporary Administrator for a local school in the area, for approx 6 weeks.
The position is assisting the HR Department, and duties will include:
• Preparing and issuing Contracts
• Maintaining accurate personnel records
• Liaise with Finance to ensure data is securely updated
• Co-ordinating inductions, onboarding and offboarding
• DBS renewals
• General Admin
• Valid DBS essential
• Solid Administration Experience (within an HR department desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Microsoft Office proficient
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm full time, however our client is flexible and will consider part time also.
Our client is looking to recruit an HR Administrator (with strong administration skills) to provide effective and professional administration to...Apply For This Job