Chiltern Recruitment are currently recruiting for a confident HRD to join them on a permanent basis. The HRD is primary concerned with providing strategic advice, guidance and leadership across the business on all aspects of the key areas of HR. The Director will be expected to lead the strategic development across the range of HR areas and required to ensure that Policies and procedures are legally compliant.
This role is also accountable for Health and Safety, facilities and payroll.
· Lead the design and implementation of the People and Organisational Development strategy across the group, working closely with the Senior Leadership team to embed improvements.
· Work with the CFO to implement the workforce planning annual planning process ensuring it is robust and the organisation has an appropriately skilled and experienced workforce at all levels.
· Develop and Implement proactive recruitment and retention plans, which ensure that the organisation has the right numbers of employees for both the short and long term.
· Responsible for the strategic and operational HR leadership ensuring it has the necessary capacity, capability, systems and processes in place to provide a professional, effective and responsive service.
· Lead the development and implementation of Health and wellbeing strategy to ensure that Physical, emotional and psychological needs pf employees are met.
· Play a key role in articulating, embedding and monitoring the company’s vision, values and behaviours throughout the group and overall shaping of organisational culture.
· Develop an employee engagement framework which contributes to improved employee experience to ensure all employees feel valued, supported, involved and engaged
· Deliver the annual employee survey and other employee feedback systems and utilise results in the engagement plan to drive improvements
· Develop pay and reward strategies and systems ensuring alignment with the values and priorities of the organisation
· Provide leadership to organisation design and development ensuring fit for purpose structures and skill mix and effective change management
· Ensure that line managers are supported and trained to apply HR employment policies with consistency and equity.
· The lead role in the development and integration of HR policies and procedures
· Provide strategic advice and guidance on the key risk areas linked to HR issues
· Ensure acquaintance with compliance requirements in relation to new starters and SMCR
· Continually update skills in order to comply with employment legislation, health and safety and GDPR.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· CIPD qualified or post graduate qualification in Human Resources
· Educated to degree level or equivalent with further professional HR qualification and evidence of con-tinuing profession, leadership and coaching development;
· Has been instrumental in developing talent and performance management programmes which allow organisations to retain and develop top talent during periods of major change and transformation.
· Previous experience of working within an FCA regulated business Is desirable.
· Solution oriented with a proven ability to successfully deliver in a complex environment
· Exceptional people leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate, develop and inspire people to deliver outstanding performance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Collaborative stakeholder skills with the ability to establish and nurture relationships throughout the business at all levels to assimilate information from all sources and make sound decisions based on the information available
· Highly developed influencing skills, able to listen and influence, persuade and challenge through weight of reasoning and gravitas rather than through a direct reporting line
· High levels of resilience and energy, possessing the emotional resilience and energy to navigate through complex, constantly changing situations
· Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills essential in order to meet tight dead-lines
· Strong project management skills
· Proven ability of working under pressure
Must be able to commute between two offices in Buckinghamshire and London.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.