A fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT specialist business as an IT Support Technician providing 1st and 2nd line support working on site at a customer location in Maidenhead.
To be successful you must have a strong customer-facing approach and experience supporting end users.
You will have the remote support of a much larger technical team and you will be expected to investigate, troubleshoot, and support the IT infrastructure, hardware and software across the customer location.
You will ensure that the customers received the highest level of support and work closely with escalation engineers to help resolve more complex issues.
Technical support is a big task, and this is a pivotal front-line role. You will work alongside a professional team of IT support specialists and gain exposure to a wide array of different technologies and vital problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• Be reliable, resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well in a busy environment
• Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be familiar with a structured, fast paced and professional working environment
Desired Technical Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 12 months experience in an IT support role
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems, both pc and servers
• Knowledge of computer hardware, software, security and networking
• Experience with 365 management
• Any SharePoint experience would be beneficial
• An IT qualification such as A+ or MCSA
• Full driving licence
• This role would suit an experienced IT Support Technician looking for a new challenge
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.