Kitchen Porter (CS006044)Full Time Permanent
Our client is seeking full time, permanent Kitchen Porter to work as part of a professional team. You must be dedicated and motivated and with a desire to deliver the highest quality service to a wide variety of guests. You will be required to work various shifts over 5 days, with the earliest start time of 7.30am and latest finish being 21.30pm (working 36 hours per week). You may be required to work weekends (and enhanced rates of pay for unsociable hours will be offered).
Own transport is essential due to location, however, should you prefer to stay on campus to avoid travelling expenses, they have the facility to provide Live in Accommodation at a low rate.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills, delivering a high standard and with pride
- A positive, flexible approach to work, with a willingness to change shift patterns as required as well as working weekend shifts (when required) and with flexibility in covering colleague absence/holiday
- Working with integrity and passion
- Good timekeeping. Able to work well under pressure.
- Reliability and with the ability to work unsupervised
Additional Information / Benefits:
- Live in accommodation at low rent
- 21 days annual leave
- Easter bank holiday and Christmas closed
- Over time
- Enhancement payments for unsocial hours
- Pension scheme
Low Cost Accommodation offered if required