Our client is seeking a part-time Marketing Administrator to work from home (hours to be flexible). You will be working alongside the manager, providing marketing support for various projects as required, as well as assisting in the set up and delivery of a series of events.
• Liaising with other members to organise meetings, ensuring all runs smoothly and to plan
• Developing/maintaining admin systems and records, ensuring all information is collated and updated
• Managing the administration, liaising with members, obtaining signed documents and gathering feedback
• Providing regular reports, including activity reporting, data monitoring log and financial updates
• Actioning telephone calls/emails, responding to enquiries and thereafter following up with members to obtain necessary information/paperwork, as well as arranging meetings and bookings
• Carrying out audits of records on the database, ensuring compliant records are maintained and liaising with team members when client records are incomplete
• Taking and writing Minutes of Meetings as required
• Supporting with marketing on other projects, including events/emails/case studies
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and face-to face)
• Previous experience of writing/preparing reports
• Good knowledge/experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise and work independently and without supervision
• Accuracy, excellent attention to detail and with an eye for detail
• Previous CRM/database management experience (desirable)
Our client, within the medical industry and established for almost 20 years, is seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake a...Apply For This Job
Our client, established for over 25 years, is looking for an administrator to work 30 hours per week over 4...Apply For This Job
Our highly established client is looking to recruit an experienced Office Support Administrator to join their very busy team. You...Apply For This Job
Our client, highly established and based near High Wycombe, is seeking a confident and assertive Sales Support Administrator. Reporting to...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to work in their busy operations department. The position will be to support...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.