Our client, a highly successful and rapidly growing support services organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and results orientated Marketing Executive, reporting to the Head of Marketing, Communication and Events.
Working from home, you will be supported by innovative technology and tools, thus allowing our client to be agile and cost efficient, as well as allowing you to better juggle work and home life. You will, however, be required to attend meetings and/or site visits within the Buckinghamshire area (although mileage expenses incurred within Buckinghamshire will be reimbursed).
Working within the Marketing Team, your role will be to plan and execute the marketing strategy as the project lead, generating awareness and grant applications for the EU funded innovation grant scheme.
Working within the internal Marketing Team and Project Team, you will create innovative and compelling campaigns, developing partnerships and engaging with small and medium sized businesses across the Buckinghamshire area.
Duties of the role will include:
• Working to agreed budgets, financial monitoring, whilst adhering to procurement protocol (overseeing the project marketing budget spend in the County)
• Managing the implementation of the marketing and event activity
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns (both online and offline)
• Liaising with partners, stakeholders and external agencies to effectively deliver the marketing activity for the project
• Overseeing the design, content and delivery of communications and campaigns (both online and offline)
• Maintaining internal communications to ensure all departments are aware of ongoing and future activity
• Developing strategic partner relationships across Buckinghamshire to achieve marketing objectives
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and providing reports and recommendations to the Senior Management Team
• Other ad hoc marketing support as requested by the Head of Marketing
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Strong experience in B2B online and offline direct marketing
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Confident, dynamic personality
• Strong creative outlook
• Excellent copywriting and verbal communications skills
• A willingness to take on a high level of responsibility
• Good multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise
• Online content management (social media, CRM, website)
Additional Information / Benefits :
• Hours of Work : 37 Hours per Week
• 10% Non-Contributory Pension
• Working from Home
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.