This is a (temp to perm) position, working 4 days per week.
Our client, who has been established for over 20 years and who develops designs for small/large high technology businesses, is looking to recruit a Mechanical Assembly Technician to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity to expand your skills set through training and progression to senior positions as the business continues to grow.
• Assembling/testing systems to detailed drawings and procedures within a cleanroom environment
• Reading/understanding engineering drawings in order to build intricate systems of the scale of small watch components
Special requirements include:
• Previous bench fitting experience (desirable)
• Assembly experience on one-off bespoke systems (desirable)
• Previous use of standard measuring equipment (desirable)
• Mechanical apprenticeship (desirable) or alike qualifications considered
• Ability to read/understand drawings with a methodical approach
• Ability to demonstrate dexterity with good problem solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail with a hands-on approach
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
£26K-£28K (D.O.E.) – Working 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday)
Working Hours: 8am-5.30pm (incl. 30 minute lunch break)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.