Our client, within the medical industry and established for almost 20 years, is seeking a Medical Secretary to undertake a variety of duties and to maintain the efficient running of the business.
• Typing clinical correspondence, medical reports etc. for allocated GPs with accuracy
• Assisting the Patient Services team with answering the telephone and dealing with queries as per the required protocol
• Assisting the rest of the team as allocated by the Manager to ensure workflow is on time
• Liaising with Consultant Personal Assistants to manage timely referrals
• Receiving telephone messages/queries, dealing with them efficiently
• Managing incoming emails/mail and directing appropriately
• Taking card payments from patients
• Updating the practice log to manage the flow of referrals etc.
• Documenting the patients’ records, ensuring accurate records of actions and following up
• Assisting the admin team with answering phones, making appointments and taking payments etc.
• Arranging meetings and scheduling for all allocated GPs and managing recurring meetings
• Recording records from data transferred, ensuring documents are filed under the correct heading
• Assisting allocated GPs with audit requirements and data searching
• Following up with assigned GPs on death reporting and ensuring the spreadsheet is completed in a timely manner before the clinical meetings each week
• Ensuring all compliance requirements are up to date, including policies and training requirements, and the completion of minor incident spreadsheets as required
• Ensuring complaint forms and allocated paperwork is completed by the allocated GPs in the event of complaints/events
Special requirements include:
• Excellent experience/understanding within a medical secretary background
• Educational achievement to at least GCSE (or equivalent), including English Language and Maths
• At least 4 years customer service and administration experience
• Computer literate with the ability to use a range of software programmes, including Microsoft Word (Excel and Outlook)
• The ability to learn new IT software quickly (with training)
• Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to think laterally and find solutions to problems
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Our client, highly established and based near High Wycombe, is seeking a confident and assertive Sales Support Administrator. Reporting to...Apply For This Job
Our highly established client is looking to recruit an experienced Office Support Administrator to join their very busy team. You...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client, a market leader in their industry, is looking to recruit an outgoing...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading wholesaler who is highly respected in the industry and has been established for 5 years, is...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator for our well established client in High Wycombe. The position will...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.