This is a part time, permanent, position (working up to 30 hours /3-4 days per week), but could eventually lead to full time (5 days per week, progressing to 37.5 hours per week).
Our highly established client, based in High Wycombe, is looking to recruit an Office Manager (acting as the “go to” person for all office queries), with the emphasis on Finance, for a long- term commitment to the business.
Duties to be a combination of:-
50% Finance (covering all financial duties for the business)
30% Office Administration
5% HR (recruitment, staff induction, training, staff social events etc)
Duties of the role will include:
• Monthly payroll using Sage accounting software (or similar)
• Cashflow, bank reconciliations, accounts payable/receivable, management accounts, budgeting and forecasting
• Maintaining HR records
• Company e-mail filing/archiving
• Organising/formatting specifications/reports
• Marketing, including updating website, Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms
• Stationery and office supplies management
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.