Our client, established for over 40 years and involved in the security industry, is looking to recruit an Operations Co-ordinator to play an integral part of the security operation. This will entail ensuring the right people are in the right places and customer communication is maintained and requests adhered to. This will be achieved through careful and sensible planning of working patterns, staff availability and annual leave.
A close working partnership must be maintained with the controllers to ensure the most effective support is provided 24 hours a day to the Management Team, using effective officer allocation and the covering of shortfalls in staff through absenteeism.
You will be effectively managing the Control Centre staff (including your role) to ensure all shifts are covered from within the team with no reliance on external staff.
All tasks in respect of scheduling will need to be undertaken and may include the allocation of mobile patrol officers to undertake access visits, lock ups etc.
Account Managers must be kept aware of any changes to site rosters where customer communication is required.
Responsibilities to include :-
• Ensuring rosters are in place at all locations, enabling forward planning to be undertaken both in respect of their operation and the private lives of security officers
• Sending weekly rosters to customers who require them
• Managing the holiday booking process for security officers and planning cover for when they are on leave
• Scheduling site training for new staff or where refresher hours/shifts are required
• Providing mobile reports to customers in conjunction with the controllers
• Administration of Timegate – new sites, new staff etc.
• Answering external phone calls into the company and distributing accordingly
• General administrative tasks within the Control Centre, such as filing of documents on the server/hard folders
• Acting as a regular contact for customers when telephone/email requests are made (this could be any customers across the portfolio of services, such as guarding, mobile patrols or keyholding)
• Acting as a Duty Manager in accordance with the roster provided
• Ensuring Assignment Instructions for Keyholding, Mobile Patrol and Remote Monitoring services are in place and up to date
• Ensuring Assignment Instructions for the Control Centre are in place and up to date
• Supporting the Operations Supervisor with the management of keys
• Having a process in place for checking/ensuring the Control Centre continually remains neat and tidy
• Ensuring the controllers work effectively when covering periods of holiday/sickness
• Working closely with controllers ensuring roster management and service delivery continues during periods when the Control Centre Manager is not at work
• Ensuring the contingency arrangements relevant to the Control Centre are in place/monitored
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• SIA (Security Industry Authority) Licence (desirable)
• Knowledge and experience of planning resources, roster design and creation
• Good IT skills, showing competency with Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets and Timegate and a working knowledge of Outlook
• Ability to manage filing systems effectively
• A logical approach with flexibility and excellent organisational skills
• Strong communication/interpersonal skills
• Good record keeping skills
• Ability to think “outside the box” and to make decisions in a variety of circumstances whilst remaining calm under pressure
• Experience of the security industry and working with security personnel
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgement, integrity and problem-solving skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines/work in a pressurised environment
£26,000 – £28,000 (D.O.E.)
Hours of Work : Monday to Friday (7.30am – 6.30pm)
This is a full time (1 Year Maternity Cover) position. Our client, a high successful leading manufacturer with strong core...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, based in High Wycombe, is seeking an Applications Chemist Engineer to...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Workshop Mechanic to report to the Workshop Manager and liaise with the...Apply For This Job
This is a temporary position. Our client is looking to recruit a temporary caretaker/handyman ASAP to act as keyholder of...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for an Operations Executive to join their team in Marlow. You will...Apply For This Job