Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for an Operations Executive to join their team in Marlow. You will be supporting the day-to-day operations of one of their large corporate accounts (specifically UK supply chain services) which is split in to three main categories (B2B operations, inbound deliveries and outbound B2C orders).
You must be driven with a good eye for detail, highly organised and with great time management skills, as you will be ensuring a “best in class” delivery service against set SLAs whilst working closely with the Distribution Centre to ensure all orders/services are carried out correctly. You must therefore be a good team player who will be willing to help and “get stuck in” to any tasks put in front of you.
Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, as well as executing a high level of service, this role will involve daily interaction with clients (resolving account queries), the implementation of projects, as well as supporting the day-to-day operations (including reporting, administration etc.).
Duties will involve preparing monthly/quarterly reviews (to be presented to clients), working closely with internal/external partners to deliver on projects and ensuring a smooth delivery of all change requests.
Duties of the role will include:
• B2B Operations – carefully managing shipments, obtaining booking slots for customers, organising transport with carriers and ensuring deliveries are made before the required date
• Inbound Deliveries – ensuring booking requests from freight forwarders are managed in a timely manner and the client inbound log/internal booking sheet is updated and maintained
• B2C Orders – responding to escalations raised, proactively managing B2C order exceptions (i.e. back orders/address issues) and ensuring clients are made aware of any stock issues (insufficient inventory)
• Liaising in a professional manner with clients/suppliers/warehouse operatives via phone and email
• Resolving problems/customer queries in a timely manner to avoid operational delays
• Maintaining a close relationship with clients/carriers/freight forwarders
• Ensuring deadlines are met and all records/documents are kept updated
• Supporting projects and new initiatives developed within the team and, where appropriate, taking responsibility for the delivery of projects
• Any other duties as required (i.e. monthly KPI reporting, weekly invoicing)
• Previous customer service experience with an administrative background in logistics or fulfilment (desirable)
• Experienced/confident with Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to problem solve
• Comfortable dealing with customers/colleagues (both face to face and by telephone/email)
• Driven, reliable and with the ability to adapt to change
• A good attitude/eagerness when taking on new opportunities/experiences
• Ability to work extended hours (as and when required)
Hours of Work : 8.30am-6pm (42.5 hours per week)
Our client, a highly established estates maintenance company, is looking for an Estates Maintenance Operative to join their busy team....Apply For This Job
Our client, established for over 40 years and involved in the security industry, is looking to recruit an Operations Co-ordinator...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading distributor, is looking for a Client On-boarding Specialist to join their successful client on-boarding team in...Apply For This Job
This is a full time (1 Year Maternity Cover) position. Our client, a high successful leading manufacturer with strong core...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, based in High Wycombe, is seeking an Applications Chemist Engineer to...Apply For This Job