Operations Executive (CS006020)Full Time Permanent
Our client, a leading distributor company, is looking for an Operations Executive to join their team in Marlow. You will be supporting the day-to-day operations of one of their large corporate accounts (specifically UK supply chain services) which will consist of both administrative tasks and general account queries/requests.
You must be driven with a good eye for detail, highly organised and with great time management skills, as you will be ensuring a “best in class” delivery service against set SLAs whilst working closely with the Distribution Centre to ensure all services are carried out correctly. You must therefore be driven, be a good team player who will be willing to help and “get stuck in” to any tasks put in front of you.
Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, as well as executing a high level of service, this role will involve daily interaction with clients as well as administration tasks and reporting.
Further details will be provided on application/during interviews
Duties of the role will include:
• Liaising in a professional manner with clients/warehouse operatives via phone and email (when required)
• Managing inbound deliveries, dealing with them in a timely manner and updating/maintaining the client inbound log
• B2C Orders – responding to escalations raised by clients, proactively managing B2C order exceptions (i.e. back orders/address issues)
• Supporting the team on daily reporting/administration
• Resolving problems/customer queries in a timely manner to avoid operational delays
• Maintaining a close relationship with both clients and other partners (ie. the carriers)
• Ensuring deadlines are met and all records/documents are kept updated
• Supporting projects and new initiatives developed within the team
• Any other relevant duties as required
• Previous customer service experience with an administrative background in logistics or fulfilment (desirable)
• Experienced/confident with Microsoft Office (particularly Word / Excel and capable using Outlook / PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to problem solve
• Comfortable dealing with customers/colleagues (both face to face and by telephone/email)
• Driven, reliable and with the ability to adapt to change
• A great communicator with good attitude and an eagerness when taking on new opportunities/experiences
• Ability to work extended hours (as and when required)