Our client is looking to recruit a Part Time Senior HR Business Partner (working 9am–3pm) to report directly to the Chief People Officer.
Focusing on the day-to-day operations of the business, you will own the employee life cycle for onboarded candidates and will have a keen interest in what is happening in the market in terms of new ways of thinking about employee experience, bringing this to the business (in the form of great processes/reward and remuneration strategies/engagement ideas).
You must have ambition to have a big impact on a growing business, a willingness to work hard and the right ingenuity to make that happen. You will strive to improve and be restless in your desire to exceed expectations, knowing working as a team brings better results than working alone.
This will be hybrid working and will consist of, potentially, 1 day a week working from home.
Duties of the role will include:
• Managing/developing/improving colleague processes through the employee lifecycle
• Keeping abreast of current thinking around engagement and enhanced colleague experience, bringing ideas to life
• Building meaningful partnerships across the business
• Building the colleague retention strategy
• Driving the D+I agenda through inclusive practices, particularly around succession planning
• Acting as people ambassador for the European Office, understanding legal and cultural requirements for each territory (seeking to give European colleagues a sense of belonging by taking care of their rewards and benefits)
• Acting as the resident expert on all ER matters
• Understanding data around people statistics, working with the Talent Manager to build dashboard, telling the people story
• Working closely with the rest of the people team on projects
• Coaching/developing/mentoring line management in the business where required
• 10 Years + working in HR/people teams
• Proven track record of operating with every level
• Experience of managing European talent
• Strong understanding of talent management and current developments
• Ability to influence senior decision makers
• Ability to improve on processes
• An openness and transparency in communication style
• A desire to learn and bring that mindset to the team
• Organised and detail focused
• A champion of diversity and inclusion
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner to report directly to the Chief People Officer. Focusing...Apply For This Job
Chiltern Recruitment are currently recruiting for a confident HRD to join them on a permanent basis. The HRD is primary...Apply For This Job