This is a permanent position.
Our client, established for over 35 years and a successful construction equipment supplier, is seeking a Plant Mechanic to join their growing team in High Wycombe. Duties of the role will include:
• Carrying out servicing/repairs to diesel/hydraulic/electric machines, ensuring they conform to manufacturer’s specification and company policy
• Repairing/servicing customer’s own machinery
• Diagnosing problems with machines either at the premise or over the phone
• Assisting customers when visiting the premises for either repairs or sales
• Acting as ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer care, ensuring politeness at all times
• Deliveries to site (if required)
• On-site servicing/repairs (if required)
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am–4.30pm (with 1 Saturday a month on a seasonal basis).
• Previous mechanical experience (essential)
• Presentable with good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
• Full clean driving licence
• Previous experience with a Plant Hire Company (desirable)
• Basic computer skills (desirable)