Our client, an established company within the financial services sector, is looking to recruit an experienced, motivated and creative Marketing Manager to join their Group Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include planning, creating, managing and reporting on campaigns, delivering audience-specific marketing content and communications. You will be executing the division’s marketing plan and, with the support of the Group Marketing Director, delivering required commercial expectations, supporting partner (affiliate) teams and executing channels campaigns.
Ensuring partner marketing support is of a high standard and in line with their brand guidelines, you will also be organising engaging events, working with internal marketing functions to maximise campaign and channels effectiveness for relevant audience sectors.
You must have at least 5 years of B2C (Business-to-Consumer) and partner marketing experience and be familiar within the financial services.
• Developing/delivering marketing campaigns (both offline and online) from concept to execution based on business objectives
• Developing clear, compelling content to support campaigns interaction points (email, landing pages, advertising, event messaging, online and offline campaigns)
• Designing/driving ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that feed the sales funnel
• Developing/executing against short and long-term campaign roadmaps and strategies
• Creating programmes and testing/optimising using marketing automation platforms
• Ongoing campaign optimisation, including ad, landing page testing and execution and analysis of A/B tests
• Forecasting/measuring/analysing the impact of programmes on sales cycles, monitoring reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress towards goals
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales and Technology
• Driving continuous evaluation of campaign effectiveness to identify improvement areas and KPI fulfilment
• Working closely with partner account management teams to optimise and grow partnerships
• Creating/updating partner collateral for the business development teams
• At least 5 years B2C marketing experience (ideally within the financial services)
• Previous experience in working with partners and internal sales teams
• Proactive, innovative, creative, energetic and resourceful in nature
• Proven success in delivering omni-channel campaigns for consumer audiences
• Proven multi-channel experience in including digital acquisition, partnership marketing and sales enablement
• Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills, with excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to analyse data to drive marketing campaign effectiveness
• Project and event management experience
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing software, such as Microsoft Dynamics, MailChimp or similar
• Previous experience in social media campaigns, both organic and paid (LinkedIn,, Twitter)
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven experience with Google Analytics
• Ability to multi-task and manage own workload effectively/efficiently, working to strict deadlines and staying calm when handling high levels of pressure
• Good time management skills
Our client a well-established financial services company are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. You will be an important member...Apply For This Job
Our client, a highly successful and rapidly growing support services organisation, is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and results orientated Marketing...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.