This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, highly established and based near High Wycombe, is seeking a confident and assertive Product Manager with strong communication skills. Reporting to the Group Commercial Engineering Manager, this is a hands-on role in a fast paced environment. You will cover accuracy and maintenance of data information, as well as effective product planning and management of the product lifecycle, including maximising sales potential.
• Stock planning and management – calculating/agreeing/setting regular product forecast and stocking data, liaising with Sales & Supply Chain to ensure efficient stock usage and creating new parts in line with the agreed standards
• Management of new, specific product opportunities – proposing new products where a range needs to be augmented (or in response to competitor product development) and ownership of data set up for the whole product lifecycle from introduction to range exit
• Project management of mass data – ensuring all product data remains clean and useable for all departments (following agreed standards and project timetable) and liaising with Quality & Engineering to develop application information for all products
• Ensuring clean data and open communication to allow all departments to function efficiently – providing support to the Sales, Procurement and Engineering Teams in the provision of technical data, liaising with the Marketing Department to harmonise the data presentation and to assist production of marketing and sales literature, as well as liaising with the Purchasing Department to procure current and new products
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a hardware industry
• Meticulous attention to detail, analytical and with a strong work ethic
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong data management skills with advanced Excel skills to enable merging of reports and combining data together from a variety of sources
• Experience of managing/editing web site content
• Knowledge of SQL (beneficial)
• Experience with managing a small team (beneficial)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate well with others at all levels (both internally and externally)
• A confident project driver with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to deadlines
• Deadline driven and a completer/finisher
• Honest, reliable and dedicated
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.