Our client, within the creative industry, is looking to recruit a Entry Level Accounts Assistant (on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract).
Reporting to the Head of Production Finance, you will be supporting the Production Accountant, including inputting and dispatching of company purchase orders and processing production petty cash transactions in SAP.
• Taking primary responsibility for purchase order creation for productions in SAP and passing invoices to the correct approver for authorisation in SAP after they have been verified by the Production Accountants
• Dealing with SSC and external supplier queries if necessary and ensuring maintenance of customer and vendor information in SAP
• Updating and taking action to resolve unallocated invoices in SAP
• Processing all production petty cash entries for the Production Accountants in SAP, controlling and reconciling production petty cash, collecting from the bank and distributing within company guidelines
• Completing emergency cheque forms and ensuring supplier and PO are set up in SAP before passing to the SSC for processing
• Providing support and back-up for the Production Team as required
• Reconciling and re-posting central recharges
• Reconciling and preparing monthly credit card claims
• Reconciling and preparing petty cash claims and dispensing petty cash for reimbursement and/or floats
• Requesting bank transfers as required by the production
• Preparing and posting journals to ensure costs are reported on the correct cost codes
• Inputting purchase orders on SAP, creating new vendor accounts and dealing with supplier queries
• Ensuring all production accounting paperwork is correctly filed or stored
• Ad-hoc work required by the Production Accountant and the Head of Production Finance
• Reconciling and correcting any differences in the petty cash journal to GL balances each month end
• Assisting reconciling the Cost Manager and preparing month end cost reports
• Providing support and back-up for the Production Team/Product Accountant as required, including regional tours and Studio Live recordings
• Opening the production bank account, ensuring it is closed at the end of production
• Preparing the production close down report package, getting it signed off by the Head of Production Finance and assisting central finance in closing the production in the finance systems
• Previous experience working within a finance department and with proven Purchase Ledger experience
• Experience with SAP (a distinct advantage)
• PC literate (including Excel, Word, Email)
• Having the ability to understand others’ points of view and changing own approach to suit the needs of the situation
• Discretion when dealing with confidential information
• Ability to work well in a team
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills, with a friendly and approachable attitude
• Resilient, flexible and willing to depart from plans when occasion demands
Our client, a highly successful leading manufacturer with strong core values, is seeking an Accounts Payable. Based in High Wycombe...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent role. Our client is currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.