Our highly established, focused and quality driven client, who is a leading provider in various sectors, is looking for a Production Technician to undertake a variety of duties, involving 40%/60% electrical/mechanical work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team, delivering equipment to a wide range of clients across the UK.
• Measuring and working out layouts or back plates and fitment of equipment
• Testing – water flow, water pressure and electrical testing (basic testing)
• Building water testing systems to specification
• Repairing/servicing returned water systems
• Testing completed equipment when required
• Building electrical control to electrical drawings
Special requirements include:
• Previous mechanical build/electrical wiring experience (essential)
• Ability to achieve quality build stands
• A mathematical mind for figuring out issues
• An understanding of Health & Safety procedures
• Professional, dynamic and motivated with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team
• Communicative, organised, flexible and committed
• Motivated with the ability to meet deadlines/changing plans
• Company Pension
• High Street Shopping Discounts
This is a (temp to perm) position, working 4 days per week. Our client, who has been established for over...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.