Fantastic opportunity to join a well established practice in Gerrard’s Cross.
Salary £24,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please note hours will be based on a rota covering shifts from 8.30am to 8.30pm including every other Saturday.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet and greet patients and visitors in a professional and welcoming manner
• Booking, cancelling, re-arranging appointments at the reception desk
• Taking payments on the day ensuring the correct invoice is raised and processed; accurately logging cash payments
• Dealing with general enquiries at the desk at Reception in a professional and appropriate manner
• Proactively promoting memberships and services at Reception, in particular, ensuring new and PAYG patients are aware of services and membership options and handing out brochures
• Dealing with membership enquiries and enrolling patients as members
• Making drinks for patients and clinicians as needed
• Arranging for deliveries to be dealt with as required
• Ensuring patients complete new patient registration and GDPR forms
• Adding information to patient records paying very careful attention to detail
• Passing prescription requests through to clinicians during Prescription slots
• Remaining calm and following instructions in the case of an emergency
• Report any safeguarding concerns to the Safeguarding Lead or if they are not on duty to another clinician or the Patient Services Manager
• General administration including scanning; faxing; typing; filing; opening and distributing post; franking post; shredding; routine and ad hoc admin tasks etc
Skills and Experience required:
• Educational achievement to at least GCSE level (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
• At least 2 years’ experience of working on a busy Reception desk in a high end service environment
• At least 4 years customer service and administration experience
• Computer literate, able to use a range of software programmes including Microsoft Word; Excel and Outlook. The ability to learn new IT software quickly (with training)
• First Class communication skills – face to face; phone and email/writing
• Excellent organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Our Client a manufacturing company based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a strong Import and Export administrator to...Apply For This Job
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to work in their busy operations department. The position will be to support...Apply For This Job
Our highly established client is looking to recruit an experienced Office Support Administrator to join their very busy team. You...Apply For This Job
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client, a market leader in their industry, is looking to recruit an outgoing...Apply For This Job
Please note : This position is advertised with our sister company ‘Platinum Resourcing’ – applying for this position will redirect...Apply For This Job
Our Client, based in High Wycombe are seeking two full time receptionists on a temp to perm basis. Ideally the...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.