We are currently seeking for an experienced Receptionist for a local school. The position will involve providing an efficient, confidential, professional and welcoming reception desk, ensuring security is maintained at all times. You will also be providing administrative support to the senior Management team and Governors.
Duties will include:
• General Reception duties, including welcoming all visitors.
• Informing Head Teacher and staff of any issues with pupils.
• Respond to emails, and distribute where necessary
• Accurate recording of any confidential discussions with Parents/Pupils
• Receiving and distribute internal & external post, organise external post
• Co-ordinating and scheduling meetings, diary management.
• Manage an administer Pupil attendance data
• Ensure all accidents/injuries are recorded
• Updating School website as necessary.
• General office duties.
• Previous Experience essential
• Current DBS (an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confidentiality essential
• Self-motivated and organised.
Monday to Friday (term time only)
8.00am – 4.00pm (35 mins lunch)
This position for approx 8 months (Maternity cover)
We are recruiting for a Temporary Reception/Administration Assistant for a Medical Centre based in Beaconsfield for approx 6 weeks (possibly...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting for a Temporary Administration Assistant for a school based in High Wycombe for approx 3 months. Working...Apply For This Job
Our client is looking for a Sales Executive. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position. Our client, a rapidly growing distribution company, is seeking an enthusiastic Sales /...Apply For This Job
Our client, an extremely successful law firm based in High Wycombe, is looking to recruit an experienced Audio Typist to...Apply For This Job