Our client, a leading wholesaler who is highly respected in the industry and has been established for 5 years, is looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their fast-paced organisation.
You must be passionate, looking for a career in sales. This is a fast-paced role where you cannot be afraid to be put in at the deep end. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to work off your own initiative.
• Serving as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
• Sales order processing
• Creating/administering sales reports weekly/monthly
• Ad-hoc administration tasks
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiating pricing and close agreements to maximise profit
• Successfully managing and developing sales relationships with existing/new customers
• Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of customer orders according to customer needs and dealing with customer issues that arise
• Ensuring customers are kept up to date with latest stock offers and pricing
• Ability to analyse sales information to understand trends
• Attending trade exhibitions/conferences/meetings if necessary
• Collaborating with the sales team to grow opportunities
Special requirements include:
• High levels of drive, results orientated and with a motivation to succeed
• Confident communicator at all levels
• Strong negotiation skills
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
• A problem solver with the ability to reach solutions
• A positive, confident and determined approach
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• A desire/aptitude to learn and understand the product
This is a permanent, part-time position (working 20 hours per week). £12K (working 20 hours per week) plus commission OTE...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading wholesaler who is highly respected in the industry and has been established for 5 years, is...Apply For This Job
This is a full time, permanent position (working from home/office). Our client, based on the outskirts of High Wycombe and...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.